Please help us to reach our target of £20,000 by donating today and help us make my Big Dream a Reality. We want to provide yoga to as many people with special needs as possible and we need YOUR help.
Yoga4autism aims to help children, young people and adults with special needs through our special yoga therapy and cutting edge research. We aim to expand our services throughout the UK and the need for funding is greater than ever. Y4A never turns anyone away from our life enhancing yoga therapy, so all therapeutic sessions are run on a donation only basis. Therefore, we rely heavily on donations from the public, trusts, foundations and companies, to enable us to continue our vital work. Demand currently exceeds our resources so we are very grateful to supporters who understand the difficulties we face and contribute towards our fundraising endeavors.
Funding URGENTLY Required!
Funding is urgently required to help keep Y4A going. I have personally poured in £50K when I was contracting to help fund the shows, merchandise, teacher training, hosting costs, adverts etc, etc, etc…
We use to provide FREE teacher training but it cost us £800 per teacher, so unfortunately we can no longer provide free training. We made it free since many could not afford the costs and we really wanted to get Y4A everywhere to help as many people on the spectrum and with special needs live happy fulfilling life’s to their FULL potential.
Unfortunately since I burnt out a year ago working too hard selflessly on this I am no longer well enough to work or contract to bring anymore money in to keep funding the much needed project…
This is why we need funding from the public now more than ever!
We hope to make it FREE again once we have sufficient funding and we have expanded enough to sustain this…
We would really appreciate it if you could please donate anything you can spare so we can continue to provide this much needed service and to expand to the rest of the country and worldwide where people are crying out for our services…
As a reminder, here is what we offer and just some of the benefits:
What we offer
To summarise what we offer:
– Sensory Yoga
– Story Telling
– BICS (Breathing, Imagination, Colour & Sound)
– Neuro-sensory Integration using rhythmic movement and sound.
– Parents and carers to come along to help bond with their child or person they are caring for.
– Nature awareness
– Healthy Living Coaching
– 100% NATURAL & GOOD FOR EVERYONE’S HEALTH
– Social awareness & skill integration.
– Education and Integration.
– FREE Yoga4Autism Smartphone Apps (worth £11.11 each)
– FREE Insiders Guide To Autism (worth £11.11)
– FREE Daily Coping Strategy Guide (worth £11.11)
– FREE Calming and Meditation CD (worth £11.11)
– FREE Home Yoga Video (worth £11.11)
– FREE Home Yoga for Bedtime (aides sleep) Video (worth £11.11)
– FREE Home Yoga Posture Cards
– FREE Yoga4Autism Customizable Merchandise
– FREE membership to our upcoming online support network (Autism Friendly Social Networking & More!)
– FREE support/mentoring/counselling/therapy service (coming soon…)
– AUTISM/SPECIAL NEEDS JOBS/WORK EXPERIENCE – FREE NextGen Developer Training Programme (donation basis) and a job offer at the end of it.
Just some of the benefits of what we offer
This Special Yoga can benefit individuals with Sensory Integration Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder, High Functioning Autism and Classic Autism as well as others with special needs. Just some of the benefits are listed below:
- Reduction of pain.
- Reduction of aggression.
- Reduction of obsessive and self-stimulatory behaviours.
- Reduction of anxiety.
- More control in regulating anxiety and emotions.
- The joy of sharing classes with others and making new friends.
- Building of social skills, awareness and reduction of social anxiety.
- An Increase in confidence and self esteem.
- Improves fine motor skills
- Improves spacial awareness.
- Improves muscle tone.
- Improves strength.
- Improves flexibility.
- Improves balance & co-ordination.
- Improves Neuro-sensory Integration and coordination.
- Improves respiratory ability and capacity.
- Promotes calmness and peace of mind.
- Improves spine and organ health.
- Improves head, neck and upper trunk control
- Improves self-awareness (both body & mind).
- Developing the ability to self regulate across environments and demands.
- Developing ability to relax and release tension, fear & frustration.
- Reducing stress reaction and improve resilience.
- Improves both quality and quantity of sleep.
- Improves respiratory ability and capacity.
- Improves immune function.
- Improves focus & concentration.
- Enhances a sense of emotional balance.
- Helps them to express their emotions more effectively.
- Find their personal freedom.
- Live longer!
So PLEASE help us continue to provide this valuable service by donating TODAY and help change the life’s of the many people with special needs crying out for our services…
Even if everyone just donated £1 it would make a MASSIVE difference, I mean what else could £1 buy you? Would you rather know it is helping many people including disadvantaged children and adults live happy fulfilling life’s to their FULL potential without any limitations?
Every single donation is extremely valued
However you choose to donate, you will be helping to make a huge difference to someone with special needs and their family.
Please either click the link or image below to donate today! Thank you!
David Ellams BSc (Hons)
Y4A Founder & Managing Director