Dear Yoga Teacher,
Come Train with us, then Join us as a Y4A Practitioner!
Autism and Cognitive Disabilities like Down’s Syndrome and Dyspraxia are becoming more and more prevalent in today’s world. Global statistics show a significant rise in clinical diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder over the last three years, to the extent that these statistics are now impossible to ignore.
Yoga as a spiritual and physical fitness practice, is also rapidly gaining recognition and was one of the top ten growth industries in 2012. It is becoming apparent that children and adults with Asperger’s and Autism benefit greatly from yoga practice, that integrates music, colour and movement.
Yoga4Autism.org is a centre of excellence for yoga teacher training. We offer some of the most comprehensive training courses for yoga and meditation for Adults and Children with ASD in Europe and across the globe..
The training was designed to meet the challenges of those with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD), including individuals with Sensory Integration Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder, High Functioning Autism and Classic Autism. In addition to the benefits typically associated with yoga – improved strength, flexibility and breathing – the Yoga routine often provides the following benefits for those with ASD as listed on the homepage:
Use your yoga training to help individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and other Disabilities, to cope better in this often stressful modern world. Become part of the Y4A family, as a Yoga Practitioner in International workshops and in schools. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Just register your interest in the organisation at the bottom of the homepage in the blue box entitled “Yoga Teachers” and we will send you an information pack regarding upcoming Y4A training courses.
Once you have trained with us, we can help match you up with clients in your area. We take all of the stress and hassle out of setting up on your own so you can focus on helping the people who need your skills and experience. We will manage all the marketing, merchandise, PR and support along with many more benefits listed below…
The benefits of becoming a Licensed Yoga4Autism Practitioner:
- Client referrals from your area.
- Class set-up and launch advice.
- Marketing and management support.
- Help finding a suitable venue if required.
- Y4A Merchandise such as Y4A T-Shirt, wristbands, leaflets, flyers, bendy men and teaching tools and toys.
- Receive the benefits of ongoing mentoring and coaching to ensure you are the best you possibly can be.
- Meditation and Yoga4Autism video downloads.
- Access to contribute and refer to practitioner led blogging.
- Video and visual aids for sequencing and lesson structure.
- Access to the Yoga4Autism forum where you can feedback, share ideas and support your fellow practitioners. You also will receive information, advice and support from the Y4A Team as well as training, information and special offers on neuro-sensory therapies.
- Become part of our Y4A Family where every voice is heard and valued. We see you as valuable human being and not simply a resource. We always welcome your feedback and in fact encourage you to help shape the future of Yoga4Autism, we are all in this together. We all share the same vision of helping as many people as possible on the spectrum live happy fulfilling life’s to their FULL potential without any limitations. If we all work together rather separately we can achieve this dream much more effectively and quicker. Together we can help even more people…
- We provide session logs to enable us to track a client progress and to help improve the services we provide. It also enables us to better tailor our classes to suit the individual’s needs. We really care about our clients and want to ensure the best possible service and experience possible.
- Coming next year we will be rolling out a comprehensive tracking, management and reporting online service, to be used by both our clients and Y4A Practitioners. The session’s logs will feed into this system. This will allow us to help our clients even more and make sure all of their needs are being met. It will also contain visual representation of their progress using line graphs, charts, etc. You will be able to generate reports in the format Schools, Councils, etc require them as well as generate your own bespoke reports. Accompanying this will also be an app so you can update and access this wealth of information at any time.
- We will also be rolling out various other teaching support materials such as more apps, games, posture cards, DVDs, CDs, etc
- We will also be introducing an Autism friendly social network where teachers, parents, carers, Y4A Practitioners and people on the spectrum can interact and support each other in a warm and safe environment. This will also integrate with the Tracking, Management and Reporting service.
- Take part in future Y4A Events where Y4A Practitioners can get together, share ideas and support each other face to face. We hope to be able to treat our Y4A Practitioners to fun days out such as Yoga Shows, Yoga Festivals and eventually even yoga retreats. We want you to feel supported by us every step of the way.
- Plus much more to come!
What makes this even more amazing is that we can provide all of this training at very affordable prices! Just between £250 – £300 per course.
Please contact all of your yoga contacts, organisations, gyms, fitness centres, etc to tell them about the amazing work we are doing and how we need their help to get Y4A Yoga Studios all over the country and eventually the world. The demand is ever growing so we have the demand to put on as many classes as they can fit in!
Please sign up on the homepage in the blue box entitled “Yoga Teachers” Please read here to see more details of our upcoming courses:
If you have any further queries regarding training please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please help us achieve our dream of helping as many people on the spectrum live happy and fulfilling life’s to their full potential without any limitations. Help us free their minds and unleash their FULL potential!
David Ellams BSc(Hons)
Proud & Liberated Aspie
Y4A Founder & Managing Director.